Executive Summary of the Federal Contaminated Sites Action Plan (FCSAP) Long-term Monitoring Planning Guidance
- Purpose of the FCSAP LTM Planning Guidance
- Disclaimer on the Scope of the FCSAP LTM Planning Guidance and Intended Users
- Understanding Long-Term Monitoring in the Context of the Federal Approach to Contaminated Sites (FACS)
- When is LTM Required, and When is it Not Required?
- Examples of LTM Activities
- Planning for Site Closure
- Steps for Developing an LTM plan: The US EPA Six-Step Process
- Project Management and Policy Considerations
- For Further Reading
The FCSAP Long-term Monitoring (LTM) Planning Guidance is a 305-page document that is available to the public. This summary provides an overview of the FCSAP LTM Planning Guidance. To obtain a copy of the full document, please contact the FCSAP Secretariat at FCSAP.PASCF@ec.gc.ca.
- Date Modified: